2021 Reverse Heart Disease RetreatWith Dr. Steven Masley at his home in St. Petersburg, FL.
Join me in my home in St. Petersburg, Florida for an intimate, 2-day retreat to enable you to prevent and reverse heart disease.
Dates are still TBD for the Fall of 2021, with advanced cardiovascular testing performed the day before the retreat starts.
My goal for this event is to give you the tools needed for you to transform your life and overcome fears you might have regarding a future heart attack or stroke.
During this retreat, you will discover the real causes of heart disease—it is not just about cholesterol.
By the end of this retreat, you will know:
- Which foods to eat and which to avoid
- What nutrients and/or supplements you might be deficient in and a plan to ensure you optimize your nutrient needs
- The physical activities that you need to boost your heart performance
- The toxins in our environment that you should know about and avoid
- And how to better manage your stress to keep you calm and balanced
These are the pillars that enable you to prevent and reverse arterial plaque growth with a personalized plan for you.
Protecting your heart will also improve your circulation—giving you:
- More energy
- Better romantic and sexual performance
- Better sports performance
- Improved brain performance and processing speed
- Carotid Intimal Media Thickness Testing; (Carotid IMT) uses non-invasive ultrasound testing to measure your arterial age and arterial plaque status
- Nutrient intake evaluation; 3-day food questionnaire with detailed analysis to clarify your current nutrient intake allowing us to formulate a plan to ensure you meet your future nutrient requirements
- Advanced laboratory studies; fasting lipid profile, hs-C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), fasting chemistry profile, and thyroid-stimulating hormone test (And if you have had other testing in the last 1-2 years, please send those results for me to review prior to the retreat.)
- Max Pulse; this non-invasive testing assesses for cardiovascular disease and arterial stiffness
- HeartMath; testing to assess your ability to become calm and relaxed
The medical testing will be performed at the Masley Optimal Health Center.
Located at the Baycare Outpatient Center (Carillon) 900 Carillon Parkway, #201 St. Petersburg, FL 33716. Testing sessions will be scheduled for the day prior to the start of the retreat.
I will review your results during a group session with all of the participants at the 2-day retreat.
My clinic partner, Dr. Tarin Forbes, the medical director and president for the Masley Optimal Health Center will provide two presentations over the two days and also finalize a long-term medical plan for each of you during a group session.
Breakfast and lunch will be served both days at our home, as well as dinner the 1st evening of the retreat.
We can accommodate many food options, including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, or paleo food preferences.
Cooking demonstrations and tips will be included to help improve your cooking skills.
**Enrollment is limited to not more than 10 people to ensure we can address everyone’s questions and concerns.
We anticipate that this event will sell out, so enrollment will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
What is the price for the retreat?
The price for this life transformation retreat is $4,000 per person (The value of this opportunity is priceless and has the potential to transform your life.)
We do not accept any form of medical insurance (including Medicare) for this retreat or for the medical testing performed at the Masley Optimal Health Center.
How do I register for this retreat?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for sign up instructions.
Once your registration has been confirmed:
- We will contact you to schedule your testing at the Masley Optimal Health Center in St Petersburg, Florida for the day prior to the start of the retreat. We will send you the contact information once you are registered.
- We will send a request for you to send prior medical records from your medical provider for Dr. Masley and Dr. Forbes to review in advance.
- We will also send you a 3-day food questionnaire to fill out and return in advance of the retreat.
What is included with the retreat?
Testing at the Masley Optimal Health Center
The 2-day retreat at Dr. Masley’s home.
Meals and food at the Masley home
- A group follow-up call with Dr. Masley 3-4 months after the retreat.
Autographed book written by Dr. Masley
What is NOT included?
Transportation to and from the retreat and the clinic for testing
Hotel/lodging for the retreat
Your ongoing regular medical care over time
Future medical visits with Dr. Masley or Dr. Forbes at the Masley Optimal Health Center are not included in the price of this retreat.
I wish you the best of health!
Steven Masley, MD, FAHA, FACN, CNS
About Steven Masley, MD
FAHA, FACN, CNS, CCD
Through his bestselling books, successful clinic, PBS programs, thriving online community, and educational outreach, Dr. Masley inspires a new generation of enlightened and empowered health care consumers to take control of their health through knowledge and direct, intentional participation in the care they receive.
His practical approach toward educating consumers about their health, treatment options, nutritional regiments and scientific research provides a roadmap for thousands of individuals to achieve optimal health, and live life to its fullest potential.